Chris A. SoaresDirector, Engineering & Construction Management
Chris Soares has over 18 years of experience providing engineering services for commercial properties. During his tenure, Mr. Soares specialized in benchmarking and obtaining Energy Star ratings for multiple properties under his management. Chris’s extensive Knowledge in the operation of HVAC/Mechanical systems, lighting systems, fire/life safety systems and energy management programs has been an invaluable source in assisting building owners save on operating costs.
Prior to joining PRES, Mr. Soares worked on behalf of several building owners, including Dream Works, Arden Realty, Hall Equities and CIP Real Estate. Mr. Soares has spoken at conferences and consulted with numerous building owners and municipalities on energy management.
- EPA 608 Universal Refrigerant License
- National Fire Protection Agency certification
- Siemens Apogee 6-620 Automation
- Honeywell LCBS Programmer
- Allerton Programmer
- Johnson controls Programmer
- Department Health Services Reclaim Water Certified
- UCLA – Hazardous material certified/chemist
- Local 501 Operating Engineer
- Trace 700
Mr. Soares received his B.A. in Engineering at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).